• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

forum or family

Lol I know the feeling but I also feel like ppl can come here say what's on there mind and not be judged to me this is a family I get to escape to when my real family gets to me. In reality its just a place I can come to with questions about android or not and someone will listen and reply so really just like to say thanks to all for just being there

Upvote 0
If you knew *my* family, I don't know that making it feel that way would be a good thing. ;)

It really just comes down to the site's owner having a vision and making it work. We do our best to maintain an oasis of civility in the vast stupidity of the internet. :D

This really is one of the only forums that maintains such a high level of order

Upvote 0
If you knew *my* family, I don't know that making it feel that way would be a good thing. ;)

It really just comes down to the site's owner having a vision and making it work. We do our best to maintain an oasis of civility in the vast stupidity of the internet. :D

Lol lunatic I see what your saying

Upvote 0
I love this place and here's why.....I've lost count of how many forums I'm on and nothing bothers me more than feeling like you just interrupted a conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I know members tend to form cliques; for lack of a better word but nothing is as disappointing as coming in to say hi but because you're not as active or part of the clique, your hi might as well been said behind a closed door cause no one sees or hears you.

When I come here it feels as though the door is always open with snacks for everyone.

Upvote 0
I love this place and here's why.....I've lost count of how many forums I'm on and nothing bothers me more than feeling like you just interrupted a conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I know members tend to form cliques; for lack of a better word but nothing is as disappointing as coming in to say hi but because you're not as active or part of the clique, your hi might as well been said behind a closed door cause no one sees you.

When I come here it feels as though the door is always open with snacks for everyone.

Truer words were never spoken.

Upvote 0

Don't get me wrong, I know members tend to form cliques; for lack of a better word but nothing is as disappointing as coming in to say hi but because you're not as active or part of the clique, your hi might as well been said behind a closed door cause no one sees or hears you.

Exactly scandal you took the words out of my mouth I love this place

Upvote 0
Someone should start an AF forums appreciation thread.

Should I??

There have already been a couple of those. While the thanks and the groups hugs are appreciated, just having a forum where people want to come and hang out is the best appreciation ... and the free pizza

*looks hungrily in Dread's direction*

Upvote 0
Lol that wasent the final objective just wanted to let everyone know how grateful AF is to me and just wanted to acknowledge the ppl that make it what it has become and all the other members on AF and how that one post information related or not can make a difference in someone's day. You don't know how many times I'm lol cause of the shit on this forum can imagine what ppl must think when I'm lmao over something I read on the forum

Upvote 0
Luna you must be one of the most important and funny members of this forum. As if you are not helping someone you are making them laugh. Nearly every comment you post i have a chuckle at. Maybe i should start a lunatic59 appreciation thread

*thinking of something not funny to say*

Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones