• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][APP][TOOLS] FAppSter - save your time, start apps FAppSter

inweb30

Lurker
Jun 28, 2013
Hey guys,

one day during the wiping the screen of my phone with the hope to find an app, which was not linked on my home screen, I've got an idea, why do I have to waste my time for the searching, is there any app to do it fast?

I have only found the standard android search field, which is however too slow and shows unneeded results from internet.
So I've decided to develop a fast app, which allows to start every app within 5 seconds: FAppSter - Fast App Starter. You only have to know, which app you want to start, kill or uninstall.
FAppSter helps you to save your time and do it faster, because it has been trimmed for performance.

Here is the link to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.inweb30.fappster (or search for FAppSter there)

As a new user, it seems, I cannot post any screenshots, so please look for them in the play store.

If you have some questions or feature requests, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks, Ilya

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones