• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE]Cross the Sheep

seikto

Lurker
Aug 16, 2012
Hello everyone. I manage to finish my first game called Cross the sheep.

HIREZiconandlogo.jpg

scc1.jpg

scc3.jpg

scc2.jpg

You main goal is to cross as many sheep as you can across the stage.Every stage has different difficulties and obstacles that you have to avoid !
Stay alert and help the sheep to cross to the other side !
it's a pretty simple game, the only thing you have to do is to touch the screen and create a small piece of wood that lasts for a few seconds so your sheep can jump on it or be protected from varius hazards
A fun and simple game for little kids that start to learn about awareness and calculation of the course of the objects.
Every week a new stage will be released
Have fun!!

ps. i know that will have bugs but if anyone find something please tell or any any thoughts about it :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NS3BFP953M.Crossthesheep

Hi seikto,

I've merged your announcement threads in order to comply with the site's "one thread per developer" policy, which aims to reduce clutter and make it easier for our members to follow your releases. :thumbup:

Please be sure to review the posting guidelines, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for being a part of our community. :)

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones