• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][GAME] Tierball brand new

Hello everybody!

A brand new game of skill on Android is released in alpha/beta status. Its quite in fluent passage because it has not yet massive many boards/levels right now, which will grow more as the game is coded, but I bet it will take you some hour to reach the finish line. The game is completely playable now, well, on my phone. And that is the point. I would love to hear from you people how it behaves on your phone or tablet. Performance is of big interest, but obviously also if any bugs arise.

Also of big interest is how much you enjoy playing the Tierball game. Sometimes while coding I had a difficult time stopping to play and continue to code. Is it as addictive to you as it is to me?

Its a game of skill with levels and boards and new boards will arise as updates are uploaded. The game is suitable for all ages. You can download it directly from Google, you only have to be logged in with a Google account like Gmail or Youtube or anything like that inside the browser of your phone with which you surf to the download link. The download itself runs then over Google Play.

You can go to the Tierball forum for the download link and to comment on the game or you can go directly to the Google alpha tester download site at

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tierdroid.tierball

Have fun and please comment on the game here or on the Tierball forum!

Richard

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones