• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Free tu to a dev

Hello all. My wife got me a evo design 4 g for Christmas so I think its about time to give back to the transform ultra community. I've been following this forum since I got the tu and am very grateful for all the devs work to make this a great phone. I want to give something back to the devs so the first dev to holler at me can have the phone, as long as they are willing to pay for shipping. Devs I want to give back too are chevan, bloodawn, xealith, loota, interdpth(if he's even still around), and bobzhome. I know more have contributed, but these are the ones that I personally know would make best use of the phone. Right now its rooted running megatron. Phones in awesome shape, I've got the stock battery and a 3600 mah with the back cover as well. Phone cover and holster comes with it as well. Thanks to everyone for making this such an enjoyable phone.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356365490914.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356365490914.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 135

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones