• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Friend has a d1

Bob-o

Android Enthusiast
Oct 22, 2010
My friend has a d1 and he recently rooted it. I have a fascinate that I recently rooted as well. I got ti backup pro and froze some apps to help with battery life. In my forums they had a list of apps safe to freeze. Does anyone here have a list or a link to one? He hasnt done anything else to it other than root and get ti backup and autokiller optimizer. Thanks in advance!

Bob

My friend has a d1 and he recently rooted it. I have a fascinate that I recently rooted as well. I got ti backup pro and froze some apps to help with battery life. In my forums they had a list of apps safe to freeze. Does anyone here have a list or a link to one? He hasnt done anything else to it other than root and get ti backup and autokiller optimizer. Thanks in advance!

Bob

Here is a list I found: Titanium & Which Apps to Freeze?; though I would be cautious of some of those apps. For example, the sync service. If that is the Google Sync Service, then you will never get your email, contacts, or calender sync'd to your phone.

I didn't look very closely at the others in my search as the first items was what I linked you too already. But, here is a link to the Google search and maybe you can find some other lists in there: apps to freeze with titanium backup - Google Search.

Kratos

Reactions: Bob-o
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones