• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help From UK to US

MkPaul

Lurker
Jul 1, 2012
So I've just travelled to the US and upon arriving and getting out of the airport, I tried to connect to a mobile network; AT&T and T-Mobile being the only available networks and when I try to connect to either, I get: "Your SIM does not allow a connection to this network".

I know this forum is for the phone itself rather than the sim but you are all smart people and I wasn't sure whether the phone was having an effect also.

Any idea how I can resolve this issue and connect to a network?

Hmmm thats odd, i've been to the states several times and it's only this new Orange micro sim thats giving me a problem, i've always been able to connect to the US networks.

It's possible that your international roaming is not activated on your Orange account. If you log in to your Orange account on-line you maybe able to activate it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones