• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FS/FT] HTC Thunderbolt

mob87

Aug 3, 2010
This device was purchased from xoomdev in order for him to get a Charge into his hands quicker. It is currently on its way to me now but I figured I might as well toss a thread up to see if there was any interest.

His description about the phone:
This device has barely been used. This was my second device which was a replacement for a defective unit and I had bought a second one (that I use now) for my wife in the meantime. Comes with the 32GB SDCard, Charger, USB Cable, and original box. Device has had a screen protector on it it's entire life and has no visible blemishes.
Looking to get back what I put in which is $330 shipped but its not set in stone. I would prefer to trade for an Incredible 2 or an Android tablet. No Nooks or lower end tabs. Also not interested in older generation phones.

Forgot to mention I have perfect feedback on ebay and also made various deals on other forums which I can link to if interested.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones