• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FS/FT] Price Drop Again! LNIB Motorola Photon - Clean ESN - 2 Cases - 10/10!

jerbeck24

Jul 26, 2010
Michigan
Well, in the effort to get a tablet, I'm going back to the NS4G and selling my Photon (The condition is a 10/10). This has been my favorite phone since switching to Sprint, but I really want to get an android tablet. This phone has given me a good signal in places I didn't get so good of a signal with all of the other Sprint phones I've had. They really did do a a great job with the radio. I also will miss the very loud speaker on it. Oh well, let me know if you are interested, I'll have pictures up soon. Looking to get $325 + shipping.

Also, willing to trade for a Galaxy Tab 10.1 + cash from me (prefer a 32GB, but a 16GB might do the trick with less cash spent from me).

This phone is in PERFECT condition and has had a case on it since I got it. I have two cases, a tpu smoke case from tpu-cases.com and a silver two-piece case from Sprint.

I also have all of the original paperwork and the original box/accessories.

Any questions or realistic offers, let me know!

*Pictures can be found here.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones