• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fully featured theme?

parbosz

Nov 23, 2013
By fully featured theme i mean like a theme that also cuztomizesyour notification bar and ur battery and other things like that? is there any theme that does that? i tried apex and mini launcher .. they only cuztomize your home not your like battery and stuff ?

To get a "FULL" featured theme, your ROM needs Theme Chooser (T-Mobile) as a system app. You can try JRummy themes on Google, if you don't have the theme engine to make such system theme changes , then full themes are out. Roms such as AOKP,AOSP, CM, or PAC will already have the theme changer pre-installed. I have MotoInspired (from XDA Developers) running on my HTC One V using Slimbean 3.1 Standard with Apex Launcher setting the Apex Gbox icons. My ROM runs the main theme with Apex managing just the icons. No lag, no problems. All my settings, notice pulldown, calendar, status bar, dialer, etc, are all themed. It all depends on your device, your chosen ROM, and launcher. There's a lot of great themes to choose from, so good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones