• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fun Little WordFued Tournament

Desire D

May 16, 2010
London
Thought I'd try and arrange a fun little WordFeud tournament, simple one game match up with an opponent from this thread, winner progresses to play the winner of another match up etc etc until we have a champion. Knockout style like the football World Cup for example.

You must post your WordFeud name in this thread before midnight end of Saturday 21st August UK time to participate and I'll get things organised on Sunday. No late entrants.

Perhaps have a rule where games must be completed in 48 (or would people prefer 72?) hours, otherwise can't think of much else that needs saying - post if I've missed something obvious ... just thought, you'll also the need to post results (and scores) in this thread upon game completion.

Good luck!

Participants:

Forum name - WordFued name

Desire D - DavidHolliss
Bobulation - Dillon
tinynipples - tinynipples
MonkeyK - miek
statnut-statnut
Dabomb224 - dabomb224
therudd1717 - Rudd
marcusmpe - marcusmpe
JayDog17 - JayDog17
Jendavis103-jendavis
trunkwontopen - trunkwontopen
the CP - theCP

No more entrants now

Reactions: MonkeyK
Yes indeed, after some randomness, these are the first round matches, one game only knockout round, loser gets his coat and leaves, winner moves on to the next round. Have set a time limit of almost three days to see how that goes. Will PM all entrants a link to this post now. One of you start a game and go for it :)

Game must be played on the standard board and completed by end of Weds 25th August UK time

Good luck and please post the result once the game is over

(forum name/WordFeud name)

the CP - theCP v MonkeyK - miek

trunkwontopen - trunkwontopen v statnut-statnut

marcusmpe - marcusmpe v Dabomb224 - dabomb224

tinynipples - tinynipples v therudd1717 - Rudd

JayDog17 - JayDog17 v Bobulation - Dillon

Desire D - DavidHolliss v Jendavis103-jendavis

Upvote 0
Shame, will have to be a pass in your favour then I guess.

Result
DavidHolliss 342
jendavis 293

Nice close game for most of it jendavis.

For the next round winner of game one will play winner of game six, winner of game two will play winner of game five and game three and four winners will play each other.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones