• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

G2 update t-mobile uk

Hey I received that text message aswell but it looks like T-Mobile jumped the gun on this one as it is just a 1.5 update to the G2 Touch

I was really excited when I received this message but its just T-Mobile trying to play tricks into thinking we are stupid and make us install the old Rom update

Upvote 0
Hey I received that text message aswell but it looks like T-Mobile jumped the gun on this one as it is just a 1.5 update to the G2 Touch

I was really excited when I received this message but its just T-Mobile trying to play tricks into thinking we are stupid and make us install the old Rom update

No it's just a reminder. They've waited a bit before announcing it I suppose but yes, it'll just be the 2.73 update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones