• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy A10e USB tethering not working properly.

Hello, first time posting here. I need help with my Galaxy A10e. I'm using Straight Talk as a carrier.

On previous Android phones that I've had, I've been able to use an app called PdaNet+ to channel my phone's internet into a computer via USB. Unfortunately, with this model phone, the USB tethering option is not working properly. The computer says it's connected to the internet, but I get no internet. Web browsers and game service cannot contact any servers. This phone has downloaded and updated its firmware twice already... and still, USB tethering just won't work. Unfortunately, the PdaNet+ app seems to be out of date for this model phone. I've seen USB tethering work on other Galaxy models. Any thoughts?
N7xkD4r.jpg

frJ2PDw.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones