• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xblue95

Jan 21, 2010
Could someone tell me about the Galaxy Camera. I'm about to load the Galaxy rom on my Behold 2 and I'm just curious about the camera on the Galaxy. What kind of features does it have and does the flash still work? Is it working okay with the Behold hardware?:D

Its definitely not as good as the B2 camera. Essentially no features to it at all. Flash still works and picture quality is good but no real features at all. Ive tried a couple of the camera apps on the market and some of them come close to the B2 camera app but nothing quite as good. Its really the only thing I miss from the B2.

Upvote 0
Its just the standard android camera. If i remember corectly you can change the picture quality, set flash on/off/auto, set white balance, set video quality and thats about it. Its good enough to take pictures etc, but there's no fancy features.

We need to replace the behold 2 kernel to move further. We have a 2.1 build for the galaxy being released very soon (community build) so it would be nice to run that on the behold 2 as well.

EDIT:

2.1 project link if u want to keep up to date on its progress:
http://code.google.com/p/gaosp/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones