• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Camera Please Help

rswheaton

Oct 13, 2009
Let me start by saying that I'm coming from a sprint epic touch 4 g. So far I am extremely frustrated with the galaxy camera 90 percent of my pictures come out blurry. Outdoors in bright sunlight pictures seem to be much better but still not up to par with my Epic touch 4 g. The shutter speed is much faster on the galaxy nexus but I do not see a point in snapping fast pictures if they are all blury. Every once in awhile I will get a great picture leading me to believe maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have tried long pressing picture button I have also tried touching the screen first focus before I take the picture. Neither of them seems to result in great photos. I would really appreciate any tips or suggestions you all may have. I I am also having problems loading pictures google plus. If I upload a picture that looks decent on my phone when I view it in google plus it looks completely blurry. I have never experienced this with any of my android devices before.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones