• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

But what do you get when you put all those devices together....Samsung Galaxy Note 2 :thumbup:

OK...not really, but it sounded good right ? ;)

I'm thinking it will be upwards of $700. And since P'Lin has yet to see my purchase of last weekend, I think I will just stay in hiding about the note 2. I can live through your happiness Treboo.

Now, on the real questions.
You aren't going to start a "Samsung Note 2 Watering hole " are you? Because, you know it will never work. LOL

I know, you can just combine that one with this one and name it.... "the cool people of AF watering hole" ! Yeah, that's it !

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
Hmm... Just tried to boot from my docked HDD with Linux on it, and while it prompted me to chose safe mode or boot the system I booted system, went upstairs to grab something came back down a short time later to be greeted with a black screen. Guess the install was botched.

Experiment over. Well, at least this part is. Its too slow running from a 7200 USB 2.0 hard drive anyway.

Upvote 0
I'm thinking it will be upwards of $700. And since P'Lin has yet to see my purchase of last weekend, I think I will just stay in hiding about the note 2. I can live through your happiness Treboo.

Now, on the real questions.
You aren't going to start a "Samsung Note 2 Watering hole " are you? Because, you know it will never work. LOL

I know, you can just combine that one with this one and name it.... "the cool people of AF watering hole" ! Yeah, that's it !

Note 2 full retail will be $799 at least. I might let you borrow it if you play nice :D

Watering Hole Topic : No thank you to that. I mean how could I ever top this masterpiece I created. :rofl::rofl:

All right boys & girls I gotta role for now, I sent this card below to my boss a couple of hours ago & never got the usual LOL text back...so looks like I got some damage control to do. :p

bab4d50b556623c400bbf8418ba9aea3_zps72d76dd6.png

X...hope all is well amigo. Have missed ya on here the last few days as our schedules are conflicting. Cheers bro. :flowers::beer:

Upvote 0
Note 2 full retail will be $799 at least. I might let you borrow it if you play nice :D

Watering Hole Topic : No thank you to that. I mean how could I ever top this masterpiece I created. :rofl::rofl:

All right boys & girls I gotta role for now, I sent this card below to my boss a couple of hours ago & never got the usual LOL text back...so looks like I got some damage control to do. :p

bab4d50b556623c400bbf8418ba9aea3_zps72d76dd6.png

X...hope all is well amigo. Have missed ya on here the last few days as our schedules are conflicting. Cheers bro. :flowers::beer:

Aww honeyboo, come give poppa some lovin :D

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Version 3.0 of my app is coming along nicely - learning a lot about some cool Java stuff and getting a good chance to clean up my code.

This is my plan for in-app purchase pricing - let me know what you think.
Application: Free (Ad-Supported)
Full Food Database: $0.99 (Free is limited to 25 previous entries)
PRO Version: $1.99 (Removes Ads & Full Database)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That's pretty cool looking stigy. If I were to go on a diet I would look in to it but as of now I have a very high metabolism and I rarely eat so.. lol :D

But you do good work man. I hope it all works out for you.
Thanks I appreciate that - its an awesome feeling to see downloads daily and know that people are using your app on their phone.

Upvote 0
So this means im talking to a famous guy!?

Don't forget the little people when you become the next Steve Jobs. :D:p
HAH I wish, not famous by any means. Just something I do on the side for fun because I enjoy coding and just have fun doing this.

I have a few more app ideas currently in the design phase - one that I may ask some people for design suggestions and critiques too. I will keep anyone that wants posted as it happens.

Upvote 0
That's pretty cool looking stigy. If I were to go on a diet I would look in to it but as of now I have a very high metabolism and I rarely eat so.. lol :D

But you do good work man. I hope it all works out for you.

I kinda dislike you a bit right now. :D :p

We are all kids at heart :)

So very true!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones