• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

And that folks is why I only trust my friends here in the AF :ridinghorse: . I downloaded Titanium, but didn"t know if I should do the backup. Since I don't have ? Odin? . Anyway It is downloaded. I have been looking around and the adfree was the only other one I have installed. I feel kinda stingy when and app "request superuser" capabilities....

Slow and steady.... slow and:turtle:steady is what my moto is

Titanium only backs up your apps. For a full backup you need to use something like clock work mod:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...IxMiwiY29tLmtvdXNoaWtkdXR0YS5yb21tYW5hZ2VyIl0.

This allows you to make a full system backup that you can flash back to.

Upvote 0
And that folks is why I only trust my friends here in the AF :ridinghorse: . I downloaded Titanium, but didn"t know if I should do the backup. Since I don't have ? Odin? . Anyway It is downloaded. I have been looking around and the adfree was the only other one I have installed. I feel kinda stingy when and app "request superuser" capabilities....

Slow and steady.... slow and:turtle:steady is what my moto is

nothing wrong with slow & steady, but as you have TB, get ya backup done and you can copy it to ya pc for safe keeping

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Healthy for a day.
44188329-0c5e-887b.jpg

Upvote 0
Didn't think K'lin had a custom recovery yet...

Good point... not sure.

Kymberlin - customer recoveries are the gateway to flashing roms. You don't need to jump into this yet. However, having a backup gives you a place to go back to if something gets screwed up.

For example if you try at some point to put google now on your phone and you start having issues (battery drain, apps failing):

With a backup you can flash back to before you installed x app/hack
Without a backup in many cases you have to Odin back to a base and start over

Not always needed but if you ever get to a point were you need to go back it saves a lot of time.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones