• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Oh yea we have em, but I don't think they are that popular.

It's all mostly peas, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, potato, French beans, and stuff, not too exotic, at least not in my house

Yeah, I had them once or twice when I was in my 20s but really didn't get into them until I crossed the pond. Guacamole - now there's a good use of an avocado. :)

Upvote 0
I'm in a sharing mood this evening

One of my bbq's

100_0228.jpg

100_0235.jpg

Upvote 0
Oh yea we have em, but I don't think they are that popular.

It's all mostly peas, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, potato, French beans, and stuff, not too exotic, at least not in my house

Tell you what. Go get one, slice it in wedges, put it on a BBQ'd chicken sandwich with a few thick slices of peppered bacon. Slather a bit of mayo lettuce tomato pickles etc. Just saying it is a party for the tastebuds!

Most times I leave the meat off for myself and just use the avocado as my protein. Geeze it's great! Make sure you toast the bun slightly. I think most people forget that makes the sandwich really bleeping good! Don't leave out that step.

And since you can premake the chicken breasts.... Mrs. X wouldn't burn anything down.... Just a thought .

Upvote 0
Tell you what. Go get one, slice it in wedges, put it on a BBQ'd chicken sandwich with a few thick slices of peppered bacon. Slather a bit of mayo lettuce tomato pickles etc. Just saying it is a party for the tastebuds!

Most times I leave the meat off for myself and just use the avocado as my protein. Geeze it's great! Make sure you toast the bun slightly. I think most people forget that makes the sandwich really bleeping good! Don't leave out that step.

And since you can premake the chicken breasts.... Mrs. X wouldn't burn anything down.... Just a thought .

There you go making me hungry again. Quit it will ya? :beer:

Upvote 0

Sounds like a plan, I might try that later in the week when I got a say off

I could share with you some awesome recipes, you like pasta dishes?

Upvote 0
Sounds like a plan, I might try that later in the week when I got a say off

I could share with you some awesome recipes, you like pasta dishes?

Love Love Love carbs! .... Hence why at 4am tomorrow I will sacrifice my well deserved sleep to kick my own tush (clean) at the gym. I workout so I may eat. Now, with that being said, I try to eat well more often than not. My sons.... are ginormous beings. DH 6'6, DS 6'4, 6'3... they eat ALLOT. I would tell you my food bill, but it is more than some peoples monthly pay. I never ever sacrifice on a good quality meal, hence why we rarely eat out. I am always up for new cuisine. So bring in the food, pull up a chair and let's eat!

Upvote 0
Love Love Love carbs! .... Hence why at 4am tomorrow I will sacrifice my well deserved sleep to kick my own tush (clean) at the gym. I workout so I may eat. Now, with that being said, I try to eat well more often than not. My sons.... are ginormous beings. DH 6'6, DS 6'4, 6'3... they eat ALLOT. I would tell you my food bill, but it is more than some peoples monthly pay. I never ever sacrifice on a good quality meal, hence why we rarely eat out. I am always up for new cuisine. So bring in the food, pull up a chair and let's eat!

After me break I'll write you up a recipe for my infamous pasta bake, and maybe even my awesome potato salad & spag bol.

Upvote 0
After me break I'll write you up a recipe for my infamous pasta bake, and maybe even my awesome potato salad & spag bol.
Woooooo ~ what is "Spag"?

Oh, and I don't bake.... Nothing I do is exact. Most times I'm throwing stuff in because I have it and need it to go. I can't tell you the last time I measured anything, so..... If it is and important.... Let me know. Otherwise I'm guestimating based on what I like.... The hotter the better!

Reactions: Alsaces Daddy
Upvote 0
Woooooo ~ what is "Spag"?

Oh, and I don't bake.... Nothing I do is exact. Most times I'm throwing stuff in because I have it and need it to go. I can't tell you the last time I measured anything, so..... If it is and important.... Let me know. Otherwise I'm guestimating based on what I like.... The hotter the better!

Spaghetti...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones