• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy tab3

Michellemg

Lurker
Apr 16, 2018
I recently bought a tab3 from an acquaintance...it has a lock on in and a facial recognition lock...i dont know the password or person is was originally for. How can i reset this device and bypass google frp lock? I paid a decent amount of money and its only been a paperweight!!!help

You say you got it from an acquaintance but you don't know them? Was it not their personal tablet? Or did they "find" it?
Anyway your two choices are to either get the password or consider the tablet a loss and throw it away. There is no working bypass for the FRP.
Lesson for next time, don't buy a device that's locked. If someone's account is on it have them log off, remove the account and reset it before you pay for it.

Reactions: Bg260 and svim
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones