• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME][2.3+][FREE] Battle Trivia -- Real-time Multiplayer Trivia Competition

yeticrab

Lurker
Mar 18, 2014
USA
Screenshot_2014-02-28-16-53-04.jpg Screenshot_2014-03-01-00-33-40.jpg Screenshot_2014-03-01-01-43-56.jpg Screenshot_2014-03-01-01-45-40.jpg Screenshot_2014-03-01-01-46-22.jpg Screenshot_2014-03-01-01-47-33.jpg

Description
Play real-time multiplayer trivia right now! Acquire and use battle items to blast your way to the head of the pack! Battle Trivia is free to play and all non-cosmetic content can be unlocked without spending any money. Play with over 14,000 unique and exciting trivia questions, with new questions added every day.

Features
✪ 14,000+ questions and counting
✪ Wide range of question topics with something for everyone
✪ Variety of answer types like: Multiple Choice, Matching, Multiple Answers, Ordering, Word Jumble, and Word Scramble
✪ Tons of picture questions in addition to standard questions
✪ Use battle items to attack opponents and give yourself bonuses
✪ Categories are chosen at random or by vote, so no single expertise is favored
✪ Up to 5 players in real-time battle multiplayer
✪ Challenge your friends to a live game
✪ Single player mode also available
✪ Get a premium experience for free! Ads can be permanently removed from your account simply by playing enough games.

I would really appreciate any comments. If you post something constructive and include your in-game username, I'll unlock the exclusive Beta Tester avatar for your account.

Here's what I currently have planned for new features:
✮ More avatars and achievements
✮ More music
✮ More Battle Items
✮ Integrated friend invite system
✮ Skip question in single player mode

And these are unofficial planned updates:
✮ Lock in vote so you don't have to vote each question
✮ Cosmetic improvements on a few of the avatars
✮ Larger avatars for larger screens

Download from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yeticrabventures.battletrivia1

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones