• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Game] Letter Attack (Word Search)

Hi, my name is Jens and I am a German indie game developer. In April I released my first game for iOS devices but now I am happy to announce that it is available for Android devices as well:

Letter Attack (Word Search)

Letter Attack is a fresh and unique word game that is different from the breed of word games already out there. The game's goal is to clear the game board by creating as many words as possible by using the 42 letters placed on the game board within a limited time. The longer and more complex the words created, the higher the score the player can achieve. There is no requirement to connect letters in a certain order to create words - every letter on the game board can be freely selected to create a given word. But Letter Attack is not only about creating words - Letter Attack also comes with strategic elements by providing the player with smart "helpers" which makes the game even more fun and challenging to play.

The player can choose from three different game modes: Classic, Rush and Survival - each one of them is a lot of fun to play and will keep players hooked to the game for hours. As the game boards are created randomly, no game round is like the other.

At the date of its initial release, Letter Attacks supports English and German dictionaries (including German "Umlaute" which is quite unique) with more languages to be supported in the near future. Players are free to ask for additions to the dictionaries which will be released with future updates of the game.

demopics.jpg

chart

Link to Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heftyapps.letterattack

Please let me know what you think - happy to hear your comments.

Jens

Attachments

• startscreen.jpg
    startscreen.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 62
  • gameplay_classic2.jpg
    gameplay_classic2.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 33
  • gamemenu.jpg
    gamemenu.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 61
  • highscores.jpg
    highscores.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 22
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform you about my latest release for Android:

picoPark - Find your car

picoPark is a parking app which helps you to find your car wherever you have parked it. I know, there are a number of parking apps already out there on the store but this one is unique and stands out from the rest. Slim and clean look, intuitive interface and packed with useful functions. Let me know what you think!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heftyapps.picoPark
Here is the official app description:

picoPark, one of the most innovative park & find on the store! With its clean, slim and intuitive interface and multitude of helpful functions, parking and finding your car has never been so comfortable and easy than with this app. Now you can park and find you car with ease - whether you go shopping, sightseeing, visiting a festival or many other occasions you could think of. picoPark is the perfect companion - and best of all, it is free so try it out today!

picoPark comes with the following set of features:

- Simple, clean and easy to use interface
- Automatic and manual parking mode
- Parking location can be changed at any time after car has been parked
- Parking meter with automatic notification once parking time is about to expire
- Take a photo and notes of your parking location
- Automatically saves address details (street, city, etc.)
- Provides longitude and latitude information on parking location
- Compass function directs you to your car (showing heading and distance to parked car)
- Routing function which gives directions to your parking location (via third party map apps)
- No internet connection required to park and find car (great for holidays where no mobile connection is available)
- Supports normal, satellite, terrain and hybrid map modes
- Choice between metric and imperial system (meters / yards)
- Suports English and German language, more to follow

Let me know what you think!

Best,
Jens

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones