• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root gameloft games

rickyyo2

Dec 25, 2011
I got a question, the last 2 games I've downloaded from gameloft (modern combat 3,gangstar rio) have been acting weird. While downloading additional content, when my screen dims off, when I try turning it back on with power button, it won't come on, but the bottom touch screen buttons light up, and I'm forced to pull battery. Is there a way, to fix this? I've tryed chainfire 3d and it don't work. Any solutions? I'm on zvd.

How are you even getting the games? I ask seeing add they are not considered compatible with the device from the google play store it seems logical they wouldn't work

I get them from blackmart. But considering you think their incompatible, I'm running about 7 or 8 other games that said that. And when it says checking required files, it let's me go, meaning our phone can run their games. Anyway I believe I solved my own problem. I just have to keep my display light on while downloading.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones