• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GamerROM 6™ v3.1 BETA For SGH-T599N Updated: 2/23/16 (No Longer Recieving Updates)

Reason you got errors and i was getting em to until i removed the blobsinstaller.sh and removed its command in the updater-script and moved the contents in condinamtr to /system then compressesd a test flash the rom and it passes it may take some bit of time to install all the files so ve patient and hsve your charger connected

Reactions: Shaden Stewart
Upvote 0
HELP!! I flashed the ROM and everything is all good, but I checked and none of my files from my previous rom are to be found and I only have 200+ MB of storage right now because of when I downloaded this ROM. I need my files back so I can delete some of them to free up storage. They aren't found in root browser or TWRP. What do I do?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones