• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GamerROM Is Shutting Down For the GALAXY S4!

D

Deleted User

On May 1st 2019 i will be discontinuing GamerROM ROMS for the Samsung GALAXY S4

Last year i discontinued GamerROM Development for the S4 to work on newer devices, however over the year i noticed Samsung do shadey stuff so it caused the ROMS to have problems with the phone.

I moved on the S7 hoping to build my OS on there but was a failure just over having a none unlockable phone.

Recently i purchased a Nexus 6 to hope my work grows, and ive succeeded in rooting, upgrading and decrypting my nexus 6.

The most reason were doing this is because our cloud storage on MEGA is getting too low for our new projects and we have to sacrafice storage...now i understand i could just make another account but unfortunately wouldnt be good since we have to consistantly log out and log in back and forth.

So if you have a S4 i would backup the files you have and also download and back up the roms from mega before May 1st, 2019 as i will no longer host or build roms for the s4

I give full permission to share any roms made by me as long you give credit where credit is due!

Reactions: psionandy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones