• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gear S3 More than 20 Alarms

I use alarms throughout the day to keep track of a schedule that changes every other workday. I need a total of 46 alarms set on my Samsung Gear S3, but it only allows 20. I previously owned an Asus Zen Watch 3 which allowed unlimited alarms. Very sad about this limitation. Does anyone know a workaround or another Samsung app that will allow more alarms?

Thanks for the suggestion.
I've tried appointments before, but because they are every other day excluding holidays and weekends, it gets real messy real fast. I also have 20 alarms that I need on each day, so creating 20 appointments over and over again would be a real pain and very time-consuming. With the Zen watch, I created every time that I needed and then just switched the days based on the schedule so the alarms would either go off on Mon, Wed, Fri or Tue, Thu each week...very similar to how Gear S3 would work if it allowed more than 20 alarms. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones