• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Get more htc widgets?

When you go to add a widget through htc sense it gives you the option "get more htc widgets", but everytime i try it tells me "cannot download at this time".....ive tried over wifi, over 3g, 4g, tried resetting the device. Have had this problem over a week or so. Any ideas? Anyone having similar problems?

When you go to add a widget through htc sense it gives you the option "get more htc widgets", but everytime i try it tells me "cannot download at this time".....ive tried over wifi, over 3g, 4g, tried resetting the device. Have had this problem over a week or so. Any ideas? Anyone having similar problems?
The connection to the HTC servers is working again. I've been able to add some of their widgets. However, I am getting no luck on the "Today in History" one. It says it is downloading, but does not show up in the Widget list to put on a home screen.

Anyone else try it?

Upvote 0
The connection to the HTC servers is working again. I've been able to add some of their widgets. However, I am getting no luck on the "Today in History" one. It says it is downloading, but does not show up in the Widget list to put on a home screen.

Same with Quick Record. It shows downloading, but as soon as it's done, it disappears from the notification bar and it doesn't show in the list of widgets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones