1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Get more htc widgets?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Justinlara313, May 16, 2011.

1. Justinlara313

Justinlara313 Member

When you go to add a widget through htc sense it gives you the option "get more htc widgets", but everytime i try it tells me "cannot download at this time".....ive tried over wifi, over 3g, 4g, tried resetting the device. Have had this problem over a week or so. Any ideas? Anyone having similar problems?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DaWeav

DaWeav Android Enthusiast

Yep, mine too, and two other EVO Shift's in the family since I purchased it late March. You would think HTC would care since they have a whole site devoted to htcsense.com, but alas no help from the Manufacturer on this one so far.

3. Justinlara313

Justinlara313 Member

So its a known issue on all shifts?

4. Newtoys!

Newtoys! Newbie

I had that problem when the Shift first came out, but a few days later it finally worked.

5. ginglish

ginglish Well-Known Member

The connection to the HTC servers is working again. I've been able to add some of their widgets. However, I am getting no luck on the "Today in History" one. It says it is downloading, but does not show up in the Widget list to put on a home screen.

Anyone else try it?

6. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Android Enthusiast

Same with Quick Record. It shows downloading, but as soon as it's done, it disappears from the notification bar and it doesn't show in the list of widgets.

HTC EVO Shift 4G Forum

The HTC EVO Shift 4G release date was January 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

January 2011
Release Date
Reviews