• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting photos to pc

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
I'm beginning to suspect that the missing photos and videos are not actually in the phone anywhere. Could it be that photos are somehow hiding elsewhere? When I open photos, which doesn't work very well, I can find some things listed in albums but they are apparently not available elsewhere. Is there a way to make them available to the Dell Inspiron 1545? I have tried to share them with a number of options, including gmail and drive, but none of them seems to work. All I get is error messages. I've been having trouble with almost everything Google, probably because of this substandard ZTE Z815. Recently my YouTube playlist disappeared, maybe because of a sign-in error, but I don't believe I had ever signed in to it. All of a sudden that magically cured itself, and now I have that back, but not much of anything else.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones