• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tonyburton

Lurker
May 28, 2011
Hi everyone

I experience some very strange behaviour with the gmail app, and I wondered if anyone has had the same problem has managed to solve it. The problem is that after using the app and exiting, when I reopen the app, sometimes instead of seeing my inbox, the app automatically opens a message. It's not normally (I think never) the newest message, or a message I've recently edited or replied to

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, though. When you say the box stays open, what do you mean? My problem is that when I go back into gmail it has often randomly opened a message that I didn't open when last using the app. It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I use the browser inbetween or not.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones