1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root Go home when end call is pressed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Decus22, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Decus22

Decus22 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Those who can't do?
    Oklahoma
    Ok so I did a halfa** search of jsut this fourm because I'm at work and it is the only one I can get to. I was wondering if any of the rooted Linix gurus around these parts knew of an easy set of commands I can type using ADB, or a quick patch that would return my phone to the home screen when end call is pressed.

It is drivig me crazy. I know about the program NotCallLog, but before I install yet another program onto my baby.

Any ideas?

Oh Rooted, the Beast 7.5 for those unavoidable are you even rooted questions.

Advertisement

2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA

Oct 24, 2009
    Real Estate Agent
    M A dub'l dolla sign
    It's not something you could easily fix over adb. You would probably have to modify the coding of the Dialer. If there is a app that fixes this then I would suggest that unless you have the knowledge to modify an .apk.

3. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Mortgage Underwriter
    Rochester, NY
    I'd just go with the app, honestly. It works perfectly and it's tiny. Barely takes up any space and it's never even done anything to remind me that I have it installed.

4. MYandroidUSERNAME

MYandroidUSERNAME Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    just download not call log.

5. xliderider

xliderider Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Where Diamond Head Stay
    +1 for "not call log", it's free and it works.

6. Decus22

Decus22 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Those who can't do?
    Oklahoma
    Man I feel like a dumb***. You would have to edit the dialer app itself. Thats what I get for not using my brain before I Post.

So looks like No Call Log is the winner. I could atempt to modify the .apk but the result would probably work better as a coaster for my beer that a functional dialer app.