• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Go home when end call is pressed

Decus22

Nov 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Ok so I did a halfa** search of jsut this fourm because I'm at work and it is the only one I can get to. I was wondering if any of the rooted Linix gurus around these parts knew of an easy set of commands I can type using ADB, or a quick patch that would return my phone to the home screen when end call is pressed.

It is drivig me crazy. I know about the program NotCallLog, but before I install yet another program onto my baby.

Any ideas?

Oh Rooted, the Beast 7.5 for those unavoidable are you even rooted questions.

It's not something you could easily fix over adb. You would probably have to modify the coding of the Dialer. If there is a app that fixes this then I would suggest that unless you have the knowledge to modify an .apk.

Man I feel like a dumb***. You would have to edit the dialer app itself. Thats what I get for not using my brain before I Post.

So looks like No Call Log is the winner. I could atempt to modify the .apk but the result would probably work better as a coaster for my beer that a functional dialer app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones