• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

go launcher ex question

You set it blank. On the homescreen itself, add a folder. Hold and press any blank spot on the homescreen like you would do when adding a widget, then choose Folder (or shortcut if you use Folder Organizer as your folders). Add your apps to that folder. Then long press the folder so that you can drag it around. Then drag it to the dock.

Yes we are talking about Go Launcher EX. Its also impossible to drag it to the trash bin since we're dragging it to the bottom of the screen, and the trash bin is at the top of the screen.

Upvote 0
I use folder organizer as my folders. There's a free Lite version in the store. Basically you assign your apps to "labels", and each label is able to have a widget or shortcut link on the screen. It looks like an icon on screen (you can choose what icon you use or make your own. I used to have a PS controller icon for my Games label). Each label icon opens up like the usual Android folder, a full screen popup with apps associated to the label in a vertically scrollable grid layout.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones