• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Go Launcher EX Security: Can't select installed theme

nickdalzell

Extreme Android User
Jun 17, 2011
Owensboro, KY
only does this in Go Weather EX. when I go into the app itself, and look at the theme list, I select 'installed' but the preferred theme while there, (moonlight) won't let me click on it. currently 'white transparent' is selected but I can't get it to register the new theme. I tap and tried tap and hold, nothing. it acts like i'm simply trying to scroll the list, not select the theme. no amount of tapping will select it. only does this on one device, my Emerson 4.3 ICS tablet. (runs Android 4.0.4) but the other ICS tablet (same version of Android) and an old GB device works fine, theme is applied. I have verified I have the most current launcher and widget version too.

EDIT: I also can't select *any* theme, including the other default themes such as 'black transparent' and I can't even select any 'featured' themes, either.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones