• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google+ looking for poker buddies + have invites

Necrotoxin

Jun 1, 2011
Basically the title says it. I'm looking for some people on google+ who play zynga poker or people who want to play but aren't on g+ to friend and be poker buddies with.

If your on g+ pm me your link and I'll add you/invite you to be my friend in zpoker.

If you're not I'll invite like 5 to 10 people. Just pm me your email address and I'll send you the invite. Thanks in advance.

Basically the title says it. I'm looking for some people on google+ who play zynga poker or people who want to play but aren't on g+ to friend and be poker buddies with.

If your on g+ pm me your link and I'll add you/invite you to be my friend in zpoker.

If you're not I'll invite like 5 to 10 people. Just pm me your email address and I'll send you the invite. Thanks in advance.

if i ever figure out why i can't get the game to load I will join ya :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones