• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Music - family plan?

Lancer

Lurker
Nov 16, 2010
I have Rhapsody premium account for $14.99/mo, which allows 3 devices and streaming to 2 at any given time.

I have a family of 5, which means I have 2 Rhapsody subscriptions.

I started a trial with Google music, but I can't tell how I would extend this to my family. Would ever member of my family require a subscription? does the 10 device limit include other google devices that are registered under different Gmail accounts?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. the "family account" is a good idea, but what I did was just let everyone use my account, which seems to be working fine so far. In addition, several of us have streamed music simultaneously so that seems to be working. if things continue I will be switching to Google Music soon. It would be nice to import Rhapsody playlists we have accumulated over the years, but I realize that may not be possible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones