• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Now Cards on CM10 Not working

LAWLETTE

Jun 3, 2011
Idaho
I am running CM10 and I am loving the google now feature! I was wondering if anyone else who is running CM10 is able to use the google now cards? If I ask a question about like weather or game scores I get a card pop up along with the google search, but the one thing I was super excited for was the automated cards you can set up!

Everywhere I have read says that when you first start google now there is an option for setting these up. I did not get one!

I have tried
1: uninstalling the updates for the google search app
2: clearing the data for google search and voice search
3: looked in the settings for an enable button

No luck!

The cards come up on searches for like weather and sports, but you should be able to set them so that they come up during certain times of the day. Like weather in the morning when you wake up and traffic when you are driving to work.
like it shows here List Of Google Now Commands & Smart Cards [Android] there should be options to set cards to automatically show. I was wondering if anyone has been able to.

Like this picture. My google now has never had any of those options pop up.
Google-Now-Smart-Cards-Android-Home1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones