• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Wave and or Voice Invite

I have invites to Google Wave. email me: elpeterson16@gmail.com

I have to address this because I've been asked way to many times. You cannot, and i repeat, You CANNOT invite to Google Voice. I've had it for a few years and there has never been an option to do that. When it says REQUEST AN INVITE, it is coming from Google. That is how I got it and how everyone I know with it, got it. I requested an invite and forgot about it, about a year later I got my Google Voice setup.

Anyways, LOVE Google Wave and I'm happy to invite people.

Upvote 0
I have invites to Google Wave. email me: elpeterson16@gmail.com

I have to address this because I've been asked way to many times. You cannot, and i repeat, You CANNOT invite to Google Voice. I've had it for a few years and there has never been an option to do that. When it says REQUEST AN INVITE, it is coming from Google. That is how I got it and how everyone I know with it, got it. I requested an invite and forgot about it, about a year later I got my Google Voice setup.

Anyways, LOVE Google Wave and I'm happy to invite people.

Dude I just had an option to invite people and sent out 3 invites.

Upvote 0
Dude I just had an option to invite people and sent out 3 invites.

Do you have 1 number or Voice? Google One Number is the other option within voice, that allows you to setup multiple phones to one number. I can't speak for that side of the product. But as far as I've been told by Goog, no invites to Google Voice where you add only one number and it transcribes voicemails and such...dude.

Upvote 0
ok a quick question about google voice.

i set google voice up under my old phone, and now that i have the incredible (same number) i'm pretty sure it is using my regular verizon voicemail and not the google voicemail..

does anyone know how to get a new phone running google voice if they set it up using an old phone?

thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones