• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got it, love it so far. Screen, camera are excellent. Battery is fair so far.

I got my Xperia TL today from an authorize AT&T dealer,
they charge $99 for the phone but throw in an Incipio case, a screen protector, and a pack of (4) Sony SmartTag for free !
Coming from a Motorola Atrix 4G user I'm very happy with the phone so far,
only thing I don't like is the screen is way to dim, I have to set it to 90%+ brightness even indoor,
and the phone volume is very low (not the back speaker), even with maximum volume I'm not able to hear what the other party is saying while I drive (ok I know I'm not suppose to talk on phone while driving)

Everything else is great! A great phone at a great value!!

Upvote 0
The battery life is so-so, just some apps take a toll on it, so I clear the recent apps and check the Apps tab in Settings for ones that are running the most processes. I also a slight speed boost after force stopping some apps. Most of my storage is occupied by AT&T's bloatware, but I don't feel like rooting my first, brand-new phone.
I love the camera and the screen. I haven't yet tried out the video, but with the stills that it takes, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones