• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lanman1978

Android Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2012
Well I got my tab for my b day a couple of days ago and I could not be happier with it. First thing I did was root that sucker and flash Cyanogenmod 9 on it. This thing runs like a dream. Also flashed metallikernel and I have this tab oc'd to 1.4 GHz. It flies. This tab is pure greatness.

Well I got my tab for my b day a couple of days ago and I could not be happier with it. First thing I did was root that sucker and flash Cyanogenmod 9 on it. This thing runs like a dream. Also flashed metallikernel and I have this tab oc'd to 1.4 GHz. It flies. This tab is pure greatness.

Where did you get the instructions to do all the mods, rooting and overclocking???? Got any links to instructions?
thanks

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones