• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got one

So it just sticks on the inside of the cover? Do you have a link? Thanks. Also, only two home screens? I can't find how to add more.

Apparently this forum doesn't like the place I bought mine, link won't post.

EDIT: Here, this will get you there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/general/wireless-charging-sticker-available-t3119594

And it replaces the NFC sticker currently in the inside of the back cover.

To add home screens, long press on the screen, then when the add app/widgets screen opens, long press the screen image on top. That takes you to the place to add/remove screens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Might have spoken too soon. It's very touchy to get it to work on my Tylt charger. Think it has to do with the curve of the phone. Also, the sticker is thicker than the NFC sticker I removed, so the phone back doesn't quite sit flushly around the camera lens.

Pretty sure it's coming off today. I'm going to look for another one to try.

Upvote 0
I got my sticker a couple of days ago. I tried with a Yootech charger. No go. I ordered another that comes with a charger from e-bay. ($7) If that doesn't work, I may get the LG circle window case and cut off the screen flap. I don't see why LG can't offer a back with Qi sticker..geeze. And thanks paqman, I found that right after I asked the question.

Upvote 0
I got my sticker a couple of days ago. I tried with a Yootech charger. No go. I ordered another that comes with a charger from e-bay. ($7) If that doesn't work, I may get the LG circle window case and cut off the screen flap. I don't see why LG can't offer a back with Qi sticker..geeze. And thanks paqman, I found that right after I asked the question.

I got mine to work best by angling the bottom away from the charger, so that the top got closer. The G4's back is curved in both directions, unlike the G3's. When the phone sits flat, the sticker (being above the phone's equator) is just a little away from the charger. Moving the top closer got mine to work, albeit intermittently.

But I removed it anyway because it kept the back from fitting properly.

And I totally agree with you about LG just making a back with wireless built in. But based on the price of the non-QI leather back ($70), I'm not sure I'd buy it even if they did.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones