• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings from the Otherside of the Internet

Hi! I'm Jen.

I've been a Droid owner since 11/6 and I positively love it! Now that I've had a month and a half to goof around with it, I'm looking forward to learning a lot more by talking to other owners and getting feed back on the best apps to use, new updates and general information all together.

I'm the only Droid owner I know so this will also serve as a support group ;)

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and my favorite color is pink.

Hi! I'm Jen.

I've been a Droid owner since 11/6 and I positively love it! Now that I've had a month and a half to goof around with it, I'm looking forward to learning a lot more by talking to other owners and getting feed back on the best apps to use, new updates and general information all together.

I'm the only Droid owner I know so this will also serve as a support group ;)

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and my favorite color is pink.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones