• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GT Racing 2 - valid/working cheats?

Random Kiwi

Jul 24, 2012
Hi all, not one to usually use cheats, I like to just play the games as intended, but this one being a free play is ridiculous, you just don't earn money anywhere near fast enough to buy the cars, get the good mechanics so that your upgrades are quick etc etc.

So yeah, I've never used any of the downloadable hack cheats, and the ones I've looked at all make you answer surveys and give information I'm reluctant to give to random ass websites...so does anyone know which sites are actually safe to get a cheat/hack from, like you're not going to get your ass identify thefted etc?

I don't mind just playing the game through to earn the stars/coins/cars, but some of the money to good/fast mechanics so you can progress a bit faster/get upgrades done on multiple cars at the same time would be ace!

Thanks all :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones