• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Guten Tag! from Austria

Hello, fellow Android users,

I am new to this forum but would be more than happy to share my experience as a (yes, I do admit it) Android Smartphone Geek.

Bought my very Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy i9000 (SGS) end of 2010 - which was about the time when I found my way into the world of flashing custom ROMs. So far, I have flashed my SGSI more than 7 times .. and would be happy to share any information on this topic.

Later on,
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy P1000 7'' Tablet - and needless to say, it also has a custom ROM running on it. Love the Tab itself, but find it a bit impractical for phone calls (size).

Beginning of 2012, I have rewarded myself with the brand-new Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) - as I have found the SGSI screen a bit hard for reading magazines or internet articles for hours. Now, I finally have a device which comes equipped with the astonishing performance of a tablet (1.4GHz DualCore) and a huge screen, but which, at the same time, is still smaller and easier to use for phone calls compared to the Galaxy Tablet.

:) Happy to be here! and looking for a lot of info-sharing :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones