• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Halloween Tricks

rootabaga

Android Expert
Aug 11, 2014
Crazyville, CA
We all know the familiar pranks kids play if they don't get a "treat."

But how about the pranks adults play?

What got me thinking about it was taking with a guy I met recently. We were talking about handing out candy and he asked what I did about the older kids, like high schoolers.

I said I didn't really do anything, and he said for the ones who were really too old for it, if they have a paper bag, he drops in an ice cube with the candy. That way a hole develops in their bag so they lose a bunch of their loot!

He said you have to hide it as you're doing it, because you don't want them to know where it came from, assuming they'd figure out what happened.

While I laughed heartily at the idea and understand his perspective, I'm just not that mean. If a 16 YO wants to trick-or-treat, it's not a big deal to me. Maybe when I get older and crankier? :)

Anyway, any more ideas on those kind of pranks?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones