• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Holidroid Contest 12/6: Secret Phrase!

Of course newbies come out when prizes are given away. I imagine that's half the reason for the giveaway, to attract new peeps.

Um no, the point of giveaways are too giveback to the community that has been following and supporting them, not the people are just started for the prizes.

Most the newbs in this thread will never come to the forums again after the prizes are all gone. I personally don't think people like that should be allowed to participate, but I'm not the one giving away the prizes....

Reactions: JayGuy
Upvote 0
I doubt Phil is part of the contest considering he played other contest
but, they never said who would say the secret phrase in a post. Just the first to post it here. ;)
besides, I dont want to have wasted my 1 and only entry because people having nothing to do with the contest post the phrase screwing over people that link them not knowing if they are nvolved or not. Like me.... :(

also, are people posting "test" links because they think they can comeback later and edit their post with the correct link l8r? if so, thats sad fyi. =P

Reactions: foo
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones