• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Has any one else experiance issues with the banyone have problems with blue tooth????

4theMoment

Dec 28, 2009
Has any one else experiance issues with the blue tooth devices? I noticed that making the switch from my BB Curve to the moment that my headset while streaming music is choppy. The headset is never more then a foot away from the phone. But it cuts in and out all the time. I didn't have the same problem witht the Curve. But I noticed it happens with the HTC Hero as well. I'm not sure what the problem is, the head set I'm using is the moto roker, and when streaming from my computer I can walk more then 35 feet away and still have no problems. Also, I tried reading thru the battery forum and seeing if you have this problem as well. But I can have my battery fully charged and take it off the plug and in 5 min its down ten percent. Its been a hour and I'm down to 50 allready. I don't run a lot of things in the background tried task killer. But found the phone runs smoother with out it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones