• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Have a ALcatel One Touch Evolve for metroPCS and in Have "The Bootloop Virus", READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody, i got a alcatel one touch evolve from metropcs that's rooted but i dont know how to make a backup file if anyone can help me out i'll happily make a stock ROM to cure "The Bootloop Virus" everyone has been getting, So if you Can Help I can make the Vaccine.:D

Thanks in advance,
Epicpixelz

Attachments

• picture028.jpg
    picture028.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 288
  • picture029.jpg
    picture029.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 296
the alcatel one touch evolve doesn't have a stock rom and can get stuck in a bootloop if not careful i had that issue with my old alcatel one touch i got a new one to try to fix the problem but im having a hard time trying to make a stock rom using my backup files on my new phone to help other people with this problem
It gets stuck in a boot loop if you delete something you shouldn't have. It's not a virus. The boot loader is locked down tight and there will probably be no ROM flashing on this phone since you can't flash a custom recovery.

Upvote 0
Hey Everybody, i got a alcatel one touch evolve from metropcs that's rooted but i dont know how to make a backup file if anyone can help me out i'll happily make a stock ROM to cure "The Bootloop Virus" everyone has been getting, So if you Can Help I can make the Vaccine.:D

Thanks in advance,
Epicpixelz
Mine got stuck in a bootloop! I have been trying to get it fixed but there are no solutions on line whatsoever. The only solutions that I found were for Samsung phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones