• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help helllllp please. lg axis as740 from ntelos

Apr 11, 2011
My phone keeps force closing. Mostly its google apps but not always. I rooted it the other night and since then its been actin like this. I've tried recovery, restore, everything. My boyfriend has the same phone and we've tried sending and comparing apps but that didn't work. I cannot download from the market either, it won't start downloading. I have no clue what else to do

ahh i tried. its like its completely gone, whatever is exactly missin...
ive tried factory resetting it, ive tried using recovery apps, my gtalk is missing, i know that much, but i think theres more cause even when i found google talk and installed , things started workin and i thought i had fixed it then like 20 minutes later , it completely froze and it kept sayin the android system had errors or whatever and kept force closing, i about NEVER got to factory restore it. :( i went to the LG website and im tryin the LG Mobile Support tool now, its the only option i know left....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones