• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone

evans62084

Lurker
Jun 3, 2012
Hey everyone, just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am new to the Droid community as I just purchased a Xoom tablet, gotta say I really love the Android on tablets, I also have an iPhone 4, which I really enjoy too (weird I know). But I've been checking out stuff on here and learning some cool customization tricks, so I wanted to say thank you to everyone here so far, and hope to get to know some of you better in the future! :)

Welcome Evans62084 to the AF, look around and enjoy. :beerglass:

Be sure to check out the sections dedicated to your Android device and your Carrier.

Also if you want to be able to connect to the Forums from your Android device, be sure to check out the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market. Cheers!!!!

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums -- thanks for joining the community. :ciao:

You will want to check inside the forum for your specific device model. You can choose it from the list here on the home page scroll down to where you'll find your device - and check in to your device's support area.

You can find some cool information, hints, and tips on your device and will be the best place to get device specific help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones