• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from a newbi...

edrichard

Lurker
Nov 6, 2009
I'm glad I'm on this site. I've been waiting for the T-mobile G2 phone for quite a while now and the Droid seems to have all of the things I'd want in the G2. Good!

I'll have to wait a bit longer though because I'm living in Los Angeles and still am looking for an IT job after 10 months! I just have a little cash flow coming in from my sub-contracting company - and it seems like it's going to take some good cash flow to pay for all of Droid's "bells and whistles".

I love music (Jazz and Salsa are the best), fishing (can't wait for an app for that hobby!), and technology.....(besides my wife, and two cats) : p

Later,

edr

I'm glad I'm on this site. I've been waiting for the T-mobile G2 phone for quite a while now and the Droid seems to have all of the things I'd want in the G2. Good!

I'll have to wait a bit longer though because I'm living in Los Angeles and still am looking for an IT job after 10 months! I just have a little cash flow coming in from my sub-contracting company - and it seems like it's going to take some good cash flow to pay for all of Droid's "bells and whistles".

I love music (Jazz and Salsa are the best), fishing (can't wait for an app for that hobby!), and technology.....(besides my wife, and two cats) : p

Later,

edr

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones