• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from a verizon customer.

Hi! I'm from the Boston MA area and eagerly awaiting the release of the HTC Incredible on Verizon. I originally planned on the Nexus One but, with the Incredible on the horizon (and the N1 nowhere to be found) I've decided on it. I'm interest in video gaming, Magic TCG, reading, and (hopefully soon) being part of the Android Forum Community.
Is it reasonable to purchase the Incredible when the N1 might be coming out soon afterwards (on Verizon)? I was originally worried about the Incredible getting updates much later than the N1 but hopefully updates will be released in a timely manor. Nice to meet you, people of the Android Forum.

Hi! I'm from the Boston MA area and eagerly awaiting the release of the HTC Incredible on Verizon. I originally planned on the Nexus One but, with the Incredible on the horizon (and the N1 nowhere to be found) I've decided on it. I'm interest in video gaming, Magic TCG, reading, and (hopefully soon) being part of the Android Forum Community.
Is it reasonable to purchase the Incredible when the N1 might be coming out soon afterwards (on Verizon)? I was originally worried about the Incredible getting updates much later than the N1 but hopefully updates will be released in a timely manor. Nice to meet you, people of the Android Forum.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones