• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from Sydney Australia

paloverde88

Jun 14, 2009
Hi all

Just got my first Android phone ( actually the only 2nd one in the world from what I read that is available in the market for purchase as of today)

I got it on a plan with Vodafone (no one buys phones outright these days)

I am loving the Android os, although I am still learning. I love the market, so many apps to play with.

I need to find a case like a silicone or a wraparound skin to protect this phone.

I really enjoy playing around the screen and customizing it where previously with an iphone, I could not have done that at all.

I also need to get a nice pair of bluetooth stereo headset to use for music.
I read Sony Ericsson makes a nice pair that is practically weightless.

That's all for now.

Hi all

Just got my first Android phone ( actually the only 2nd one in the world from what I read that is available in the market for purchase as of today)

I am loving the Android os, although I am still learning. I love the market, so many apps to play with.

I need to find a case like a silicone or a wraparound skin to protect this phone.

I really enjoy playing around the screen and customizing it where previously with an iphone, I could not have done that at all.

That's all for now.

Welcome to the forums....

Upvote 0
Hi all

That's all for now.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones